Becoming A New Client
- To become a new client, please contact my office via telephone first at (916) 353-0750. Please leave the following information on my confidential voicemail:
- Your symptoms
- Your age
- What you are seeking treatment for
- Days and times you can be reached
- I will call you back within 7 business days, and offer you a free 15 minute phone consultation, during which time we can discuss your symptoms, and your needs.
- Fees are based on what your needs are, and how often you will need to be seen. We can discuss fees over the phone after discussing your symptoms. If you have very severe symptoms you will need to be seen more than once per week.
- If we schedule an appointment we will discuss your symptoms and needs further in the first appointment.
When can I expect a call back?
Phone calls are returned within 7 business days, if you don’t hear back in 7 days it means my practice is full. You are welcome to call back in 3 months.
Do I have to be vaccinated?
Yes, all clients and parents of clients need to be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination.
What days are you closed?
The office is closed on Sunday and Monday.
Do you take insurance?
All therapy is private pay – I do not take insurance.
Can I reschedule my in-person session?
Yes, with 24 hours notice in-person sessions can be rescheduled.
Can I reschedule my telehealth appointment?
Yes, telehealth sessions can be rescheduled, changed, or cancelled with 72 hours.
Are telehealth sessions refundable?
Yes, telehealth sessions are refundable with 72 hours notice.
How long does therapy take?
It depends on the individual and their unique situation and symptoms.
- All new client first in-person appointments are paid at time of booking.
- All new client first in-person appointment cancellations require 24 hours notice, otherwise the full fee is charged.
- 24 hours notice is required to change, cancel, confirm or reschedule in-person appointments.
- Telehealth sessions can be rescheduled with 72 hours notice.